welcome to my world

Saturday, December 31, 2011

新年要快乐!!~New year get happy???

Happy new year to everyone...!!
Say Bye to last year, say Hi to new year !!omg...2012!!!

Firstly , is writing tis with ROJAK feeling and ROJAK english..
U knw i am happy plus sad ING...><

'Happy' for the new uncertainty of my future!!
Is it gonna be a bright bright future??
hahaha!!~hopefully!!~
And i m wishing now....

In year 2012 b4 the end of the world...

I hope ....
I can get a new smart phone !!! I wan Iphone or Samsung Galaxy pls!!and mum dad, can u let me drive the car to school??hahah..XD i hope ur buy a new car!!ahaha~[optional]

Next... I hope....
I can get everything well in my studies!!!

Next next ...I hope ...
I can find a girlfren !!!nope..I hope there will be many girl-fren wish to be my girlfren XD
seriously,pls...let me forget watever i should forget d XD..
If [u] are starting to forget abt me..i think yessss....@@
P/s:Thx the guy who told me such thing...i will not forget wat u said and i am trying to make it real!!

Next Next Next....I hope...
My dad and mum and bros and grandma and all my family stay health aways!!!
this is the most important so god!!pls , make it real XD!!!~



Lastly, hehe...i m not greedy, i am only wish any that i could !!XD
I hope all the wishes can become true!!!~
Thx god!!!XD

And.....FINALLY!!!!
Happy New Year to all my dear fren!!
sorry coz cant join u all in MaLACCa!!
But believe me...i got regret T.T
i hope to join u all in this year!!!!!but not if i am double!!!haha~~joke joke!!~
Enjoy ya today!!~





Specially for [u]
Tq for made me sad again in the last day of 2011!!
but i knw..I am clapping hand with mine...
Love u for the last day..in last year....
Good nite....

No comments:

Post a Comment